Sunday 26 August 2012

Bali holidays ruined by club security bashing

A while back I posted about an incident I had with security at a Bali nightclub, and the attitude they usually take when foreigners are in trouble...They don't help, most of the time they're more likely to beat the crap out of you.

I just read a story about another guy who experienced the same thing. If you think my encounter was a one-off, read what happened to former North Melbourne coach Dead Laidley, who was bashed by security at one of Bali's most popular nightclubs.

You might also want to read my post Avoiding Trouble in Bali's Nightclubs.


1 comment:

  1. This is an excellent Post and I have never come across such mindblowing ideas. Thanks for focusing on the topic in a great way.
    VIP Bodyguarding

    ReplyDelete