Wednesday 14 November 2012

Have your Stag Party in Bali


 
Why not have your stag party in Bali ?

Sexy Dancers, Working Girls and Bali Stag Parties


Weddings often take place in Bali. And as far as most men are concerned the premiere event at any wedding is the stag party. There are no shortage of women in Bali that are seeking a little fun and an easy way to make money so staging a cheap stag party in Bali can be relatively easy to organise.

In Bali Raw I relate the story of how I was tasked to orginise two bucks parties. For one of those parties I relied on sexy dancers for the entertainment. I ordered the dancers through an agency and they arrived on time and were very professional. The women were great dancers and they were a lot of fun. Unfortunately the guest of honour fell asleep under the stage. And the cost of putting on the show was exorbitant for what we actually received. 

For the second stag party I relied on the services of an Indonesian friend. The woman in question happened to be a working girl. She also operated in and around Kuta’s Nightclubs so I knew she was a good dancer. There were only a small number of groom’s friends attending the wedding. And we didn’t have a lot of cash to play with. So I sent a text to this lady, asking if she and a few of her friends would like to attend a pool party. In the text I explained that it would be an afternoon party and that it would only run for a few hours. I also clarified that she and her friends would be paid for attending.

Rightly so the lady in question instantly became suspicious. She sent a return message asking just what she and her friends would be expected to do to receive the payment. I then explained that they would only have to wear bikinis and do a few dances. And that it would be great if they could make a fuss of the party’s guest of honour. I also explained that nudity and sex were strictly off limits. And that all their drinks would be supplied. The lady then replied that she would call a few friends and see what she could orginise.  

I received my answer fifteen minutes later. She called me to say that she and her friends were more than willing to get paid for attending a pool party and dancing as long as the no-sex and nudity rules were adhered to. I assured her that they would be and a time and meeting place was set. A small whip-around amongst the invited guests then ensured the stag party took place.

The stag party turned out to be a resounding success. The men involved kept there part of the bargain and so did the women. The men remained on their best behaviour for the afternoon. And the ladies wore bikinis and looked stunning while they danced on the pool bar. They also had a lot of fun splashing around the pool when they weren’t dancing. And so they stayed well past their allotted time frame. The whole event also cost about a third of what it would have cost had I hired sexy dancers for the entertainment. 

For anyone thinking of organising an event like this, I would strongly suggest that the bride to be never be told where the women were sourced.



©Malcolm Scott

A youtube video of Bali’s sexy dancers can be found on the Bali Raw face book page: www.fb.com/baliraw

No comments:

Post a Comment