Thursday 27 September 2012

Angel, the biggest, baddest hooker in Bali

The Bali Raw character that my associates question me about most is Angel, the acclaimed Indonesian working-girl that is regarded with awe by a select few of Bali's expats.

For those of you that haven't read Bali Raw, please allow me to elucidate and enlighten. Angel is a Kuta superstar. She is a revered demigoddess who learnt her sublime skills in the dark heart of a Samaritan jungle. She is a princess and a prodigy whose proficiency in the art of making love is the stuff of legend.

The questions I receive about Angel are always the same.  Does Angel exist? Is Angel as talented as you say she is? Is Angel still working?

Unfortunately information about Angel has always been well-guarded. And in the past I have shaken my head and smiled knowingly when I have been asked these questions. But I now feel enough time has passed and I can comfortably break the code of silence regarding Angel.

Does Angel exist?


Yes Angel does exist and to paraphrase Bon Scott from AC-DC "You could say she had it all."

Is Angel as talented as you say she was?


A moment spent with Angel could only be considered a monumental moment. Yes, she is talented.

Is Angel still working?


Angel is no longer working in the same capacity. She was so good at what she did she was able to buy the establishment that she worked in after two years. She now runs the place.




©Malcolm Scott
More information about Angel can be found in the Bali Raw chapter 'Fallen Angel'.

4 comments:

  1. Oh come on mate. Not even a photo of angel? You can't do this to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry mate there are some things I just can’t share. Hope you enjoy reading Bali Raw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can you at least give a description of the kinds of...'tasks' she performs that are held in such legend? (recently read your book)

      Delete
  3. Come on this is a public forum. Let’s just say she had the flexibility of circus performer, the nimbleness of Bolshoi Ballet dancer and a tongue like Gene Simmons from Kiss.

    Thanks for reading my book and I hope you read Bali Raw 2 which should be coming out in 2014.

    ReplyDelete