Wednesday 9 December 2015

South East Asia Expat is now on line.




Bangkok_day
South East Asia Expat 



Since I started this blog a few years back I have had a steady stream of readers who have wanted to learn more about Bali and South East Asia in general. I have also had great fun sharing that information and interacting with my readers on a regular basis and I feel blessed to have had the opportunity so thank you all so very much.

Recently I decided that the time had come to change to a new host and to expand my blog to take in all of South East Asia, and although I am excited I also a little bit sad to be moving on. Luckily the link to my new blog is below and I would love it if all my loyal readers would visit my new site, southeastasiaexpat.org

If you do want to continue to associate with Malcolm Scott and Bali Raw please copy and paste the following link and I look forward to a visit from you soon:  http://southeastasiaexpat.org/

Please move across with me and I will take great pleasure in sharing my stories and my information about South East Asia well into the future.

Best Regards
Malcolm Scott



No comments:

Post a Comment